Letter of Congratulation  

May 08, 2008

1645 Maple Street
Redwood, California 92345
March 20, 2008

Dear Professor Houghton,
I read about your promotion to full professorship in the Alumni News. Congratulations! I’ve been meaning to write and tell you how much I enjoyed your book on James Madison, which I read last winter. Some of my lawyer friends have read and admired it, and I was proud to be able to say that I had studied with you at the university.
My law practice is coming along well, and my family, too. We have two boys and a girl, all in grade school. Angela is very active in community organizations, and so the parliamentary practices you taught us have been put to use.
Angela joins me in wishing all the best to you and Mrs. Houghton.

Yours very sincerely,

Charles Mathews
( Class of 2004 )

Email this post

Design by Amanda